Development of Platform for OER 2.0 based on multimedia wiki technology
Save to My Collections
Cho, H., Jung, J., Kim, J., Jung, H., Kwon, S. & Kim, D. (2011). Development of Platform for OER 2.0 based on multimedia wiki technology. In Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2011 (pp. 2211-2215). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/39055.
The purpose of this study is to develop the OER environment based on multimedia wiki technology that can activate the use of OER through practicing ‘opening’ in more intrinsic meaning. For this study, we analyzed the current state of OER in Korea and other countries and deliberated on the direction of their development in a way of maximizing the educational value of OER and securing sustainability. Second, we actualized the design principle in consideration of the nature of learning 2.0. Finally we developed the prototype so that it can induce users’ participation on the basis of design principles.
- Designing with and for Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge: The Evolution of GeoThentic
- Using e-Learning Technologies in Developing Remeditainment Products for the Treatment of Children with Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Post degree online course in Haematopathology and e-Learning: description of an innovative curriculum in e-Learning
- Podcasts in Higher Education: What Students Want, What They Really Need, and How This Might be Supported
- Using RSS in Collaborative Course Development
- Teaching for Success: Technology and Learning Styles in Preservice Teacher Education
- Reducing E-Learning Development Costs Using a Streamlined XML-based Approach
- Using Authentic Situations and Avatars to Build Knowledge in an E-Learning Environment
- Inspiring Learning and Teaching: Using e-tools to Facilitate Change
- Scenario making support in PBL
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.